Salt City Girl

Raves and rants about the Salty City's food, film and alcohol.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

*Sigh*

I'm just dropping a quick note of apology. My life has been slightly out of control the past few weeks. But I promise to keep blogging. Please be patient while I work out the kinks in my schedule. The lack of an at-home computer, full-time school and part-time work make blogging a bit more of a challenge than I anticipated.

Soon I will post something more substantial. In the mean time, check out The Soup Kitchen on Highland Drive and 2100 South. It's next to Wells Fargo and shares the parking lot with Fiddler's Elbow (maker of yummy pizza.) The Soup Kitchen is cheap and delicious. They offer free bread sticks, free water and a $3 cup of soup that make this place an excellent place for lunch in the autumn.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what might help? Sometimes on blogs when people know they're gonna miss an update they'll get somebody to do a guest post.
Like, you could ask Andrew, or (i don't know if she'll have time) Erin, Me or somebody and have them do just like, something little or whatever.
So, I dunno, think about it, if you don't care then whatever, just anything that'll help you not be so stressed.

September 29, 2008 at 9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only just came across your blog today, nice site, I hope you keep going!

I know from first hand experience the issues in keeping a blog ticking over with content. Hope to read more posts soon! :)

--
Stuart
http://www.gastronomicslc.com

October 1, 2008 at 4:33 PM  
Blogger Erin Carr said...

Look you have a new reader! If I had time I would but I don't sadly, and I haven't had the food with you : (

October 6, 2008 at 4:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home