Salt City Girl

Raves and rants about the Salty City's food, film and alcohol.

Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy New Year's

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. And that's all I'm going to say about that. After four days of being snowed in and living in Medieval like conditions I'm not really feeling the holiday cheer.

But I'm super excited for New Year's. I'm old enough to actually go out. As always my friends and I are looking for a laid-back place with great food and a fun atmosphere. The small amount of online searching I've done has only revealed clubs. Not exactly what I'm looking for--the hip-hop, grinding scene is so not me.

Any suggestions?

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Eli and Amber Wisden said...

My House -- JK -- It New Year's My very cool neighbor's The usual Welch Party!

December 29, 2008 at 7:25 PM  
Blogger Krista Smith said...

I know! But I'm so excited that I can go hang out with grown ups. You guys are definitely Plan B. And for the love of the neighborhood I'm requesting stuffed mushrooms. Thanks!

December 30, 2008 at 11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home