Salt City Girl

Raves and rants about the Salty City's food, film and alcohol.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Job seeking

Hello all! This next post is only related to my blog in that I get to talk about me. Yay!

I've been searching for a job for about a month now. I've also pitched some freelance work, but am hearing only silence in reply. As I continue my job/freelance work search I'm getting a little depressed about the whole situation.

I know, I know. It's the economic downturn and no one is hiring. But who wouldn't want an adorable, personable, intelligent woman on their staff? Lots of people, apparently.

Anyway, the complaints aren't the point. Do you know anyone who is hiring in the Salt Lake area? I'm currently studying communication and am able to work in television, film, journalism, public relations and advertising. Of course, I'm willing to work in restaurants or offices. If you know anyone who sounds like they would love to pay me to be amazing for them, please let me know.

Thank you!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Job hunting sucks, if I could I would totally hire you, but I do appreciate the fact that I get to enjoy the awesomeness for free. Thanks, friend!

February 4, 2009 at 11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home