Salt City Girl

Raves and rants about the Salty City's food, film and alcohol.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Searchers

My short story "The Searchers" is published online. I stole the title from that awesome John Wayne western because the Duke is just that bad ass.

I wrote this story one morning after a pretty intense dream. This is just the first chapter of the two and a half I've written. I didn't think it would publish anywhere, but AuthSpot picked it up so please read the story and let me know what you think.

For anyone who knows me, it shouldn't be too hard to see where this story is coming from. And I'll admit I'm a little worried this story may offend some of you, but please understand that this story is fictional and is not a direct reflection of anyone I know. Thanks for listening. I hope you enjoy the read.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home