Salt City Girl

Raves and rants about the Salty City's food, film and alcohol.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Life: Seriously

I can't believe this is where I'm at.

I just keep thinking about the weird-ness of life. I never thought I would be the person I am today. But I'm happier than I believe I would be if I never left religion.

I'm about to graduate from college, which is an accomplishment. My family loves me, but couldn't provide much financial support. My oldest brother beat me to the first sibling Bachelor's degree last year, but I'm the youngest one to get their degree. So there!

My parents are planning on coming to graduation. I'm pretty excited to see them!
And just a few short months from now I will be flying to South Korea to teach English. I'm terrified of leaving all my life behind. But I'm excited for the future.

I can't wait to see what it's like. I'm excited for all the new adventures I will have and new friends I will make.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

I'm soo happy you are so happy! Good luck with everything!

April 29, 2010 at 3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home