Salt City Girl

Raves and rants about the Salty City's food, film and alcohol.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Wow! Lemonade?

Thanks for the comments of love. In case I haven't mentioned it yet, I have the absolute best friends anyone could ask for. Guys and girls, y'all are amazing! The Race was Amazing has suggested I start having guest bloggers. An excellent idea, by the way so once again. I'm asking all of my amazing friends to help me out. If you would like to blog let me know in person, through text or online and we can figure out what you would talk about.

Now on to the yummy!

No Brow Coffee

This great little shop at 300 South 300 East was introduced to me by the fabulous irelandsgem in the early days of summer. The eclectic art gallery meets coffee shop is run by the owner. He's a great guy who is very invested in his business, which means you and I reap the benefits of excellent service.

No Brow resides in an unfinished warehouse and feels very much like what it is. A home away from home for the artistic and creative crowd who also happen to enjoy a good cup of coffee with their art. But the secret of their success is in the lemonade.

Yes, my friends, lemonade. I love the sour. But this lemonade is delicious, sweet, tart and perfect. I cannot up sell the house speciality enough.

The No Brow owner said it was taken from a recipe his wife found and they have only tweaked it a little bit. I don't know the recipe, but I want it.

This lemonade is the right blend of sweet and lemony, served in a recycled, recyclable, corn oil cup letting your Eco-conscious rest easy, too. A small (12 oz.) is about $4 and worth it.

So for a lazy afternoon or early morning stop by No Brow.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The secret is the coconut.

October 7, 2008 at 2:56 PM  
Blogger Erin Carr said...

Man, I'm so sad I still haven't tried the coconut kind. THey were out last time we went. MAN OH MAN that sounds good! Maybe I'll go get a coconut gelato instead. Miss you love you, and if you want I can write a little here and there about cool foods in Europe?

October 10, 2008 at 6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home