Salt City Girl

Raves and rants about the Salty City's food, film and alcohol.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Food writing

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share the happy news, since my last post was a wee bit depressing. I applied for an editing internship at foodlorelibrary.com yesterday. Today I received an email inviting me to write a sample article.

It is an unpaid experience. But it gets my work out there and can be published as "real-world" experience. I kind of hate the person who came up with that phrase. Is my life not the real world? It feels pretty real.

Anyway on that wonderful tangent, happy eating.

Krista

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Eli and Amber Wisden said...

Congrats! I love your writing (I'm a little jealous)- Let me know where your article is and we'll create lots of internet traffic and intrest! Love You!

February 8, 2009 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger Krista Smith said...

You guys are so good to me! Thank you. I'm thinking I'll send out an email to everyone I know. You know, just to say "YAY! Look at me!."

February 8, 2009 at 11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home