Salt City Girl

Raves and rants about the Salty City's food, film and alcohol.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Food: Inspiration cupcakes

Look at this!

Ming Makes Cupcakes has over 20 easy and beautiful cupcake recipes. Including a florless recip for the gluten free, some of them just sound so wonderful "Sourcream Raspberry Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting" or how about some "Coffee Chocolate Cupcakes with Baileys Irish Cream Frosting?" I can't believe this is real. It's so beautiful!

I feel so inspired. I'll have to try these out soon. The cookies and savouries (savory, rather than sweet, cupcaks) also sound delicious.


Amazing!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ooh! I made guinness stout chocolate cupcakes with a bailey's buttercream frosting for St. Patty's day, they were amazing!

April 22, 2010 at 1:02 PM  
Blogger Stevi said...

Can I just say...YUM!!!!

I LOVE cupcakes! I will for sure be making one of these recipes! Thanks for sharing

April 22, 2010 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger Krista Smith said...

Good to know, Jenni! Thanks for sharing.

Let me know how it goes, Stevi.

I'll be giving a full review in my post-graduation life.

Thanks for always reading.

April 23, 2010 at 3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home