Salt City Girl

Raves and rants about the Salty City's food, film and alcohol.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Food: Lemon cake cookies

I used the recipe from Half Assed Kitchen. I threw together a box of lemon cake mix, a 1/2 cup of butter and two eggs. One suggestion I have to make is to let the cookies rest in the fridge overnight (or up to 48 hours).

I rolled my in sugar since I didn't have powder sugar on hand. And let them cook for about seven minutes in a 350 degree oven.

They came out soft, chewy and delicious.

Enjoy!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Hang said...

Very good and EASY! I had to bake mine for the full 11 minutes. I did half in sugar and half in powdered sugar, I think the powdered is the direction to go. I think crushed lemonheads will go in next time I make this. The perfect summertime cookie.

Thanks again, you're amazing with all your finds.

May 29, 2010 at 10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home