Salt City Girl

Raves and rants about the Salty City's food, film and alcohol.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Internship, s till no job

Hey all,

Remember how I was excited about the second job interview? Well, I went and I couldn't shake the feeling that the job wasn't a good idea. So as Ava says I gave the cliche break up line. Yep, I told them that where I was at in my life didn't fit with their company.

But the good news is I've been asked to interview for my old job in the President's Office at Westminster. I'm taking an internship with Sundance through the month of June. So I'll be blogging less, but learning tons. And I feel good about accepting this internship and hopefully I get my old job back.

Talk to you soon,
Krista

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin Carr said...

You've got that job in the bag. They love you there, and who wouldn't love someone made to complete awesomeness?

May 25, 2009 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger Krista Smith said...

Thanks, Er-Bear! You're so sweet.

May 26, 2009 at 10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home