Salt City Girl

Raves and rants about the Salty City's food, film and alcohol.

Monday, May 25, 2009

With love to my sister and future niece

The following is just because I think I'm funny. I sent this to my expecting sister and her husband today. Enjoy!

Hi Amber and Eli,

Okay, so I know you're probably not going to want to hear this, but I thought I'd give you an approved list of stripper names. Oh yeah, because you're one job as a parent as Chris Rock says is to keep your daughter off the pole. I thought I'd clear up any gray area you have by providing you with a list of Aunt-approved stripper names. Keeping her off the pole is your job.

Anastasia
Aieronna
Ivy
Erika
Amber
Trixie

Oh wait. Those are taken. Okay, here are some more you may consider:
Alexis
Brittany
Candy
Brandi
Lexi
Nikki
Krystal

If you're feeling in touch with your "green" soul, these are nice:
Daisy
Cherry
Jasmine
Ginger

And don't forget to consider the classics:
Lola
Barbie
Destiny
Roxanne
Mandy
Layla

But if you want to be ironic:
Chastity
Experience

Or if you'd like to conjure thoughts of exotic places you've always wanted to go, there's these names:
Asia
Cheyenne
Houston
Berlin
India

Good luck choosing a name!

Thanks,
Krista

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You put Roxanne in the same category as Barbie? I don't know if we can be friends anymore.

May 26, 2009 at 4:06 PM  
Blogger Krista Smith said...

Pahshh! You and I both know Roxanne is WAY cooler than Barbie. The Police make Roxanne much sexier just by default.

May 26, 2009 at 4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home