Salt City Girl

Raves and rants about the Salty City's food, film and alcohol.

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Clear the Air Challenge

Good karma, here I come!

Yeah, baby. I just joined the Utah Clear the Air Challenge. And I know this is kind of ironic since I have never owned a car and average driving someone else's vehicle less than once a month. But I could really use the karma.

So I'll be keeping up with my usual taking of the bus and walking lifestyle. But hey, it's for a good cause. Now I have a "reason" to not buy a car, I'm just environmentally conscious. Secretly, I'm hoping for karma in the form of a job, but other niceness will do.

Come on goodness!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does it actually count as a "challange" if your not being challenged? Maybe you should call it the "Clear the Air By Not-Really-Doing-Anything-Different- But-At-Least-I-Feel-Better-About-Myself-Now Phase"? It's more chatchy.

June 3, 2009 at 12:44 PM  
Blogger Krista Smith said...

I didn't name it a challenge. But I do like the new title. I'm just rackin' up the karma--you can do it, too.

June 3, 2009 at 12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home