Salt City Girl

Raves and rants about the Salty City's food, film and alcohol.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Summer time is coffee time

My professor told me her favorite drink was coffee was in the summer. I thought it was a total oxymoron hot coffee in the summer? Yeah, right.

Turns out, she like to freeze milk ice cubes (I guess that's what you would call them) and put them in her coffee in the morning. I haven't tried it yet, but I did finally try an iced coffee from Sugar House Coffee.

I've always been a little nervous about iced coffee. I don't know why, something about the cold of a drink usually served hot seemed really off-putting to me. Lately, it's been so nice and summery, I decided to just go for it and try cold coffee.

I had an iced karmel sutra latte from Sugar House. It was delicious! I already knew I loved the karmel sutra, but iced was just as good as hot. Looks like I have a new summer wake up drink.

Tomorrow: milk ice cubes and coffee.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home