Salt City Girl

Raves and rants about the Salty City's food, film and alcohol.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Noodles, again.

During my last weekend at Sundance, I spent a little more time with fast food.

James and I went to Noodles & Company on University Parkway in Orem. As always the food was consistent. Yay! Fast food chains.

I tried the Parmesan Crusted Chicken for the first time and was surprised by the richness of the crust. It was really yummy for a drizzly day of moving stuff. I also had the Pasta Fresca with cavatappi noodles. I didn't like the fresca as much as their Penne Rosa, but it was worth trying something new.

I definitely could use more vegetables in my pasta. I felt a little cheated by the lack of tomatoes and spinach in my pasta. I don't know if they always serve such a small amount of greens with their pasta, but this girl wants more.

As always with Noodles I was impressed by their speedy service. The consistency of their food means nothing remarkable happens so I have nothing remarkable to say. So thanks for bringing a decent consistency to the fast food scene Noodles. I'll always be grateful for you when I don't know where else to eat.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home