Salt City Girl

Raves and rants about the Salty City's food, film and alcohol.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

More Sundance

Hi everyone,

I'm too emotionally drained to talk about food.

I've been eating out a lot. Somehow spending 13 hours a day away from home just makes me want to gorge on grease than go to sleep. Of course, that's after my requisite TV and Internet time.

On a food side note: Blue Plate Diner waitresses are awful on a busy Sunday afternoon and homemade sauces are only as good as the roux you make. Longer posts to come later.

Talk soon,
Krista

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://community.livejournal.com/bad_service/ This is what the waitress (and I'm using the word "waitress" here losely) reminds me of.

June 10, 2009 at 12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home