Salt City Girl

Raves and rants about the Salty City's food, film and alcohol.

Friday, June 5, 2009

Sundance

I met Robert Redford.

For the past two days, I've been working at the Sundance Institute Director's Lab. The lab's are catered so I've been eating mediocre restaurant food for two meals each day. Beyond increasing my rum cake addiction, catering brought me Bob.

Yep, that's what people who know him call him. Secretly, I call him the Sundance Kid, but I try to keep the girlish giggling to myself. Yesterday the Sundance Kid came to lunch while I was there. And he's totally cool!

The Sundance Kid introduced himself to all the new people (that's me!). It was amazing! So while the food itself was a little disappointing. The Sundance Kid is as amazingly awesome in real life as he is on film.

That's all for now folks!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Eli and Amber Wisden said...

I love you! You are sooo funny! I'm so happy for you and all of the opportunities that you're enjoying --

June 6, 2009 at 5:16 PM  
Blogger Krista Smith said...

Thanks, Amber. Love you, too. I'm glad I can make you laugh.

June 7, 2009 at 12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home