Salt City Girl

Raves and rants about the Salty City's food, film and alcohol.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Life: I was a firestorm


of blogging before August. (Yep, that picture was me in the blogosphere-you never knew I was so hot. Heehee!) Then I went home or more precisely I was away from the internet for a few days and I discovered *gasp* I could live without updating my blog or twitter everyday. Amazingly, it's lasted this long.

In the land of blogs I'm one of the many who fails to update regularly. That being said with the inevitable advent of school I will be much busier and hence less likely to blog regularly. But I will try to update you about my food adventures.

In slightly related news, I start a new job tomorrow. (Yay! Finally!) Which I guess means the biggest changes will be in my bank account and my wardrobe. I'm seriously considering wearing heels again. And maybe even pants.

I've also started working at the school paper, The Forum. In the way of college student newspapers, I'm already managing to piss off student government. I suppose I should be more upset, but every time I receive an email I think they desperately need a public relations lesson. The flaw of having an editor trained in PR, I guess.

In film news, the premiere of my film "On the Other Side" is inching closer. Everyone's invited to come Thursday, September 24 at 7 p.m. at the Jewett Center for Performing Arts on Westminster College's campus. It's been a crazy bit of planning and again working out how to pay for everything when I have no money.

Actually, that's pretty much the story of my life.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Ava W.P. said...

Hmm, I thought that first picture looked strangly familiar....

August 17, 2009 at 10:00 AM  
Anonymous rikki said...

been readin' and enjoyin' girl!

August 21, 2009 at 11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home